Growing Regions Program Round 1
Growing Regions Program Round 1 - CLOSED
The Growing Regions Program drives regional economic prosperity by providing access to funding for community-focused infrastructure projects throughout rural and regional areas of Australia.
Opening date: Wednesday 5 July 2023 9:00am AEST
Applications closed: Tuesday 1 August 2023 5:00pm AEST
What do you get?
Grants between $500,000 and $15 million to cover 50% or more of eligible expenditure.
Who is this for?
Incorporated non-profit organisations, First Nations Community Controlled Organisations and local government agencies or bodies in regional areas.
The Growing Regions Program – Round 1 will deliver grants up to a maximum of $15,000,000 over 3 years to deliver community infrastructure projects.
It will deliver community and economic benefits by investing in community-focused infrastructure which revitalises regions and enhances amenity and liveability throughout regional Australia.
The objectives of the program are:
- constructing or upgrading community infrastructure that fills an identified gap or need for community infrastructure
- contributing to achieving a wide range of community socio-economic outcomes
- is strategically aligned with regional priorities.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- delivery of community-focused infrastructure which contributes to local and regional priorities
- provision of infrastructure which benefits the community by improving equity and supports diverse social inclusion
- to contribute to the achievement of broader Government priorities such as net zero emissions, gender equity, and/or First Nations priorities
- growing local economies and enhancing amenity and liveability in the regions.
Growing Regions Program Round 1 will be delivered through a two-stage selection process.
You must first submit an Expression of Interest at Stage 1 and if successful, you will be invited to submit a full application at Stage 2.
Check if you can apply
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
Find all the details here.