On behalf of the participants of the Leadership Illawarra Program, who significantly benefitted from your valuable time, wisdom and inspiration as a part of the MentorMe Program, I’d like to say a huge thank you.
Please see link below to the Illawarra Mercury article from today, and happy pictures of the graduation event:
Thanks for your feedback via the survey – we sincerely appreciate it. The feedback included comments such as:
- ‘My mentee showed a courageous approach and explored alternatives’
- ‘My mentee was very organised, eager to learn, open and flexible to change’
- Improvement idea: ‘mentor to mentor supervision may be worth exploring’ – if anyone has any further comments, as always, open to hearing from you
- ‘I believe this is an invaluable initiative’
- ‘Congratulations on delivering a fantastic program’.
Thanks for all your help in growing our community leadership talent, no doubt it will benefit us all in the long term.
Once again, many thanks.
CEO RDA Illawarra